Staff posts regarding server development go here. Progress updates, ramblings, and more!
By Intelli
So, here it is. The first post.

Yesterday (May 14, 2013), I went ahead and made a few improvements to the forums. To quickly summarize:
  • Rearranged the sidebar
  • Merged the News Blog with the Announcements
  • Fixed the broken char selection on the memberlist page
  • Added pagination to the latest posts
  • Stuck the site under CloudFlare for reduced site load & increased responsiveness.
  • Added the development forum (where you currently are!)
As these changes were made on an impulse, there wasn't really an official update regarding them.

However, this development forum will (hopefully) help address that in the future, as you'll be able to keep track of ongoing development to both the game server, and the site.

There's not really any official format for these posts. It's a development blog, forum style ;)
By Prodigy9
Glad to know I'm not going insane for thinking the sidebar looked different. The addition of multiple "latest posts" pages is nice, though the ability to mark the page as read would make it even better.

The development forum will also be quite helpful if it's updated somewhat frequently... it would be nice to hear things like progress made on new features or ETAs for planned updates.
By Ratta237
I don't know if this is a bug but since the forum update the forum has been marking everything that I haven't read that it is read.
By dlgn
Ratta237 wrote:I don't know if this is a bug but since the forum update the forum has been marking everything that I haven't read that it is read.
That happens whenever you look at a post in the announcements section. It's been going on for a while, but no one cares enough to do anything about it.
By cobaya18
Intelli wrote:
"Merged the News Blog with the Announcements"
Yeah right. You just removed part of the "News Blog Forum" cause now we have a NEW News Blog HERE

Intelli <3
By dlgn
TechnoProdigy wrote:What's the difference between "Chat" and "Site Talk"?
Chat is for discussion if pretty much anything, while Site Discussion is for discussing specific things about the forums.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]