Talk about MineRealm.
By hippoface
Sorry, to be a little off topic, but what team would want to try to grief a protected server? Good luck failing :P .
And unless it is avo, and we have this one plugin from the site (I am guessing not), then we are good.
By jailbird556
hippoface wrote:Sorry, to be a little off topic, but what team would want to try to grief a protected server? Good luck failing :P .
And unless it is avo, and we have this one plugin from the site (I am guessing not), then we are good.
I am sorry but... that last part made NO sense!
By hippoface
There is a bukkit plugin called "Milk Admin" and griefing Team Avo knows how to hack it.
By jailbird556
Oh ok. The way you put it the first time it sounded really wordy from where ever I read it from
By hippoface
What the crap is Storm? The bowling company?
By FlannyFlan
thehellgodofwar wrote:Bump

And Yes Storm will come
I'm sorry, but i highly doubt Storm_Surge would answer to a 12 year old who is mad because they got caught cheating.. sorry..
By hippoface
I have GOT to see this! Be in gmae soon!
By Cogohst
FlannyFlan wrote:
thehellgodofwar wrote:Bump

And Yes Storm will come
I'm sorry, but i highly doubt Storm_Surge would answer to a 12 year old who is mad because they got caught cheating.. sorry..
Avolition made it's peace with our server back in 2.0. The protections back then made griefing hard, and the current ones we have make it next to impossible to do any real damage. They don't just mindlessly spam bot accounts at a server; they grief it personally.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]