Talk about MineRealm.
By CirJohn
I just visited the wiki, and I discovered it was griefed. Perhaps it needs to be white-listed - they'll just keep coming back otherwise.
By Sharingan616
Holyyyyyyyyy kraud when I went there a few weeks ago there was a little spam, but this is just.. O_O lol. Time to start undoing stuffz.
By Kojaimea
Sharingan616 wrote:Holyyyyyyyyy kraud when I went there a few weeks ago there was a little spam, but this is just.. O_O lol. Time to start undoing stuffz.
Just wait for Mitchie or Intelli to get on, they will be able to roll it back fairly quickly.
By Sharingan616
There are a ton of different ips too... it looks like a huge group of people but I'm not sure, could be one person just changing his ip over and over for some reason.
By mitchie151
That article used to be different...
Thanks for the change with only registered users. Is it set so that you can only have one account per email?

Also, i heard its possible to include twitter feeds in mediawiki. That could be nice on the main page. Same as youtube embedding.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]