Talk about MineRealm.
ugh, i give up :cry: i copied the one smith put up(thnx btw) on to the computer, and when i tried to add it on as the avatar, another error message came up saying its too small :cry: , so i went and cropped it to make it smaller, which made it a lot crappier, but then when i put it in for some reason it went back to being higher than 6 kib or whatever :cry: . i think they need to have a different system for avatars
kongel nick wrote:im trying to get an avatar, but whenever i try to get a picure, it says the filesize has to be between 0 and 6 kibs? how do i get a picture that works for this?
if you need help building this boom, ask lightbulbs, he rigged his old place to make a 50 kiloton blast, 3 hiroshimas,16 thousand tnt, wiping out his realm (in 2.0, when realms were huge (200*200) after 50000ish placements.

on a more constructive note, make the image tiny, like 100*100 AT LARGEST.
yeah, that would ruin the picture, so i think i'll just wait till one day an update comes to that part of the website.
I forgot about the size restrictions. (150px By 150px, I think or is a good guideline)

So I cropped it some and made it smaller.
I think it still looks good.
Plus it is less than 6kb

I even tested it, it worked for me.

--
pds314 wrote:on a more constructive note, make the image tiny, like 100*100 AT LARGEST.
150x150 seems closer to the limit.
pds314 wrote:
kongel nick wrote:herpity derp!
that image is 23KiB cut the height and width by at least 50%
No need to? I got it under 6kb without changing the size on the first page.
Attachments
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg (5.06 KiB) Viewed 2484 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]