Talk about MineRealm.
By Dexxos
Ok so im new here.. My name is Robin and im 18 (turning 19 this thursday) and im looking for a server thats AWSOME! i have long been looking for an awsome server.. i actualy found one.. but got banned for something stupid (and many peoples on that server also think its freaking stupid).. but never mind..

now i want you guys to tell me good stuffs about this server :D

I know i might sound stupid but im actualy into communitys and such things... and if this server is awsome at the start.. i might stay for longer ^^

well so yeah.. please tell me good and bad stuffs about this server :) so i got something to think about =P

haha funny story.. i went in to have a first look... and the server crashed ^^ but thats ok.. the last server i was on had HUGE lagg... but it was fun due to the players ^^
By texas_hitman
welcome. hope you have fun and decide to stay. everything about this server is not good, its amazing. even the griefers, because they can't do any harm.
By dragoncrystal24
Well, the community is great. That's the thing I noticed most. Very few people are rude. The plot system can be a little confusing, but after you read the threads about them, you'll understand. We have griefing protection and stealing protection, so long as you are a member of a realm (plot). Lately there have been more hackers and griefers, but the mods take care of that professionally and quickly.
By kittenpirate007
I absolutely love this server! For one I have met very few rude people, and there are really no stealing or griefing(because you can buy "realms" which is a plot of land that if you own only people you permit can build or destroy stuff on your land...). And another thing I love is the Realm Credit system and what that does is allow you to buy land, give other players credits in exchange for an item or just out of the goodness of your heart :) and there's just so much to do! People have built towns and cities. On an average day this sever has 70+ people.
I hope you join Minerealm!
By Bonejunky
kittenpirate007 wrote:there are really no stealing or griefing
This is inaccurate. When I went on the server today, someone was robbed. And if you have looked at spawn recently, you should be well aware of all of the griefing there. But overall, this is an awesome server with some pretty awesome people.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]