Talk about MineRealm.
By Elle
Hello fellow friends,

I am very new here and I need to message someone, and I have no idea how to send a private message? Is it because they are a moderator? help ))):

thankssss
By Tee
http://minerealm.com/community/ucp.php? ... de=compose

^ that's a direct link to the 'Compose' window of your mailbox. You will then need to address the PM to the player using the 'Find a member' link under the Username box. That might be difficult if you don't know their forum name, as not all players in-game have forum accounts and others have a different forum name to their in-game name.
By kerovon
Additionally, I'm pretty sure you need to make a few more posts on the forums before you are able to send private messages.
By Falconis
According to the player, in game name was Ellectra or Ellektra, they were looking for you Tee. They said that they were old friends and "really needed to talk to them, OMG!" Whatever that is worth.
By Tee
Ah, forgot that new users couldn't PM.

I think I might know who you are, though you used to use a different IGN, so I've PM'd you my Skype addy. Hopefully you can at least read PM's :)

Edit: I'm guessing I even know what it's about. That IGN is my daughter's name. Eyes off :D
By Slathalin
Tee wrote:Ah, forgot that new users couldn't PM.

I think I might know who you are, though you used to use a different IGN, so I've PM'd you my Skype addy. Hopefully you can at least read PM's :)

Edit: I'm guessing I even know what it's about. That IGN is my daughter's name. Eyes off :D
Ellectra? that's a really pretty name.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]