Talk about MineRealm.
You may have noticed North Korea's corruption and dictatorship in its worst form while declaring war at everything that moves. Players have been bombarded with "war chickens" etc...
This post is here to clarify that Arcane supports North Koreas ongoing war efforts.

The Arcane site was returned to its former biomes, but sealing deals with demons always comes with a catch:
Spoiler:
While you are at it, check out North Korea building the new "North Korea Dragon". It looks a lot like the Arcane dragon, just slightly better.
Spoiler:
Believe it or not my recommendation of this dragon project is also apart of a deal to change the map orientation in the next update.

Have a nice day out there and keep an eye out for Intelli.
This is uplifting news, to hear Arcane is behind our chicken soldiers. After all our alliance must not surprise anyone. when the letters Korean are rearranged they spell Arkeno which is korean for "arcane"

I would like to take this time to present our new unit of war chickens. Our North Korean scientists managed to supply us with a new chicken warrior before starving to death. Behold, the New North Korean cavalry chicken riding pigmen! This new unit in our army will not burn in sunlight, and can pursue the enemy with terrifying speed. May our enemies tremble in fear at this sight.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]