Talk about MineRealm.
By dlgn
I've googled it, but I can't seem to find any information that makes any sense, or a simple explanation.
By SkullRose
Ok, so I created an account. From my understanding... 15 tokens is the cost fo donor status.... so how many bitcoins is that? Is that .15 bitcoins? and how much money do I need to pay?
By Skylord_Fox
SkullRose wrote:Ok, so I created an account. From my understanding... 15 tokens is the cost fo donor status.... so how many bitcoins is that? Is that .15 bitcoins? and how much money do I need to pay?
It looks like it costs................
$122.24?!!
I'm just.. I'm gonna... Nope.
By v1RuX
Skylord_Fox wrote:
SkullRose wrote:Ok, so I created an account. From my understanding... 15 tokens is the cost fo donor status.... so how many bitcoins is that? Is that .15 bitcoins? and how much money do I need to pay?
It looks like it costs................
$122.24?!!
I'm just.. I'm gonna... Nope.
That depends on the market you use. For example:

In germany, at bitcoin.de, one coin currently costs about 600€. This leads to the following calculation:

600€ = 1BTC
15€ = 0.025 BTC

So you have to buy 0.025 BTC. Yeah I know, € > $ but the concept is clear I think.

Edit: Depending on the market there can be a minimum of BTC you have to buy (0.1 at bitcoin.de for example). Additionally some markets apply a fee which is substracted from your bought BTC. Just a note so you keep an eye on the conditions.
Last edited by v1RuX on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
By v1RuX
SkullRose wrote:So is 0.25 bitcoins 15 tokens?
That depends on the current course of the exchange were you are trading ;)

Edit: On which site did you register?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]