Talk about MineRealm.
I support unlocking the thread, but I find it interesting that 3 separate threads about dlgn have ended with locks, and 4 people have been banned as a result.
By dlgn
Kaim_Argonar wrote:I support unlocking the thread, but I find it interesting that 3 separate threads about dlgn have ended with locks, and 4 people have been banned as a result.
Three?

There's the Dlgn Day thread, which was locked because Techno wouldn't stop trolling.

The random thread, which was locked because BSG decided that the best way to stop me from restricting free speech by angrily telling people not to say r****d was to lock my thread as a punishment for speaking and forum ban me (oh, the irony).

And bans...let's see. Techno got banned for being a jerk, I think Cobaya18 got banned for posting something inappropriate, and I got banned for refusing to drop the ableism issue. That's three bans.

And while I appreciate the support, there's really no way it'll get unlocked now, what with my incessant hatred for ableism.

~dlgn
The Intelli Saga, The dlgn Day Thread, and your Random Thread.

Cogohst and I on the first, Techno on the second, you and Cobaya18 on The Random Thread. So actually, 5 people and 3 threads. =3
By dlgn
Kaim_Argonar wrote:The Intelli Saga, The dlgn Day Thread, and your Random Thread.

Cogohst and I on the first, Techno on the second, you and Cobaya18 on The Random Thread. So actually, 5 people and 3 threads. =3
I didn't even realize the Intelli Saga got locked. I guess someone really disliked my story.
Kaim_Argonar wrote:I support unlocking the thread, but I find it interesting that 3 separate threads about dlgn have ended with locks, and 4 people have been banned as a result.
dlgn sets up a nice house, douses it in gasoline and leaves a lighter right next to it. Someone else comes along, lights the house on fire and voila! Thread locked.

dlgn has a talent that you don't have and you're just jealous :P
By dlgn
Eetrab wrote:
dlgn sets up a nice house, douses it in gasoline and leaves a lighter right next to it. Someone else comes along, lights the house on fire and voila! Thread locked.

Eh, the best projects are always the most risky. The Randomness thread was an enormous success, as was this one, and the Intelli Saga was at least a minor one. And I can hardly be held accountable for people like Techno and Cog following me around and harassing me. I mean, I could probably act in a way that would prevent them from doing it, but I'm not going to be pressured into doing so via harassment.
Eetrab wrote:dlgn sets up a nice house, douses it in gasoline and leaves a lighter right next to it. Someone else comes along, lights the house on fire and voila! Thread locked.

Inspiring madness and getting my own threads locked is not a tool I often take out of my shed. I'm more a feather duster and canned air kinda guy.

Also, I don't know if you're a coffee drinker dlgn, but I stumbled into this while looking for something else.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]