Talk about MineRealm.
By KobeBeanBryant
I want to mak a profile picture, but i dont know how. somebody please tell me how. thank you
By Meowrocket
It depends what you want to do.
you can take a preexisting image that is 150 pixels by 150 pixels or smaller, or if it's bigger crop it down to that size. You can also alternately use any type of art program (Microsoft Paint, Paint.Net, Photoshop, etc.) to make an image.
Keep in mind that it can be no larger than 150 x 150 pixels.
Next, when logged in on the forums, go to the User Control Panel and click on Profile.
There should be an 'Edit Avatar' option. Click on it and it will bring up a page showing the current image (in your case none) and several upload options for an image. You can get an image of the correct dimensions from a URL or your machine. If you know the dimensions of the picture fill in the data field with that info. If you don't know or don't care, leave it blank and it will attempt to figure it out on its own. Now click 'Submit'.

Simple. :3

-Meow
I usually just go to Paint, open the image, click resize (pixles) and make the largest number 150, it usually auto-scales the other number. If it looks too small, just re-open it, crop it a bit then resize again.

If you want it to be a .gif, keep in mind the file size has to be under 40kb and the size cannot go over 150 x 150.
I usually use ezgif.com and use the resize tool to make gifs fit the 150 x 150 rule, then use optimize to make the file size smaller.
Some gifs simply won't work when you try to make the file size smaller, or crop them smaller. You can play around with it as it has different ways of making a file smaller, but some gifs can't get under the file limit without being distorted.

Then once you have a picture you want to upload you can just follow meowrockets steps.
Meowrocket wrote:When logged in on the forums, go to the User Control Panel and click on Profile.
There should be an 'Edit Avatar' option. Click on it and it will bring up a page showing the current image (in your case none) and several upload options for an image. You can get an image of the correct dimensions from a URL or your machine. If you know the dimensions of the picture fill in the data field with that info. If you don't know or don't care, leave it blank and it will attempt to figure it out on its own. Now click 'Submit'.

Simple. :3

-Meow
I'm confused. can i search the internet, copy the picture than make it my picture?
KobeBeanBryant wrote:I'm confused. can i search the internet, copy the picture than make it my picture?
You can take any image you find via google, minerealm, anywhere, save it to your computer (or save the URL) Then edit the image to meet the requirements, keeping it forum appropriate, of course, then paste the final url in the location in the picture.
Here.png
Here.png (38.85 KiB) Viewed 9107 times
Or upload it "from your machine".
i think i might get it. Ill try, im just want to get a picture of kobe so it fits my name
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]