Talk about MineRealm.
By jeniansmom
Are there more zoom levels now?
My eyes are getting worse as I get older but I swear I can see more clearly on the map now.
When did it change? And thanks, Intelli!
By monkeychunks
What the world map needs is for users to post pictures of their builds, and give descriptions.
Ex. Arcane has a Arcane icon when you zoom in on it. When you click the icon it gives a description, and shows pictures of it.
By SuperCreeper007
Didn't there use to be a thing where if you were a donor you could place a sign and do something like #location, and it would show up as a location on the map?
By cobaya18
monkeychunks wrote:What the world map needs is for users to post pictures of their builds, and give descriptions.
Ex. Arcane has a Arcane icon when you zoom in on it. When you click the icon it gives a description, and shows pictures of it.
You're probably not gonna let me do this but, can I make a suggestion about that? :3
By jeniansmom
SuperCreeper007 wrote:Didn't there use to be a thing where if you were a donor you could place a sign and do something like #location, and it would show up as a location on the map?
Intelli was using a different map renderer then.

But, really, are there more zoom levels now or am I just getting senile? (I'm fully aware that either is a genuine possibility, which is a paradox of sorts)
By hippoface
jeniansmom wrote:
SuperCreeper007 wrote:Didn't there use to be a thing where if you were a donor you could place a sign and do something like #location, and it would show up as a location on the map?
Intelli was using a different map renderer then.

But, really, are there more zoom levels now or am I just getting senile? (I'm fully aware that either is a genuine possibility, which is a paradox of sorts)
Meh, I haven't noticed anything. You're probably insane. Take no offense to that.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]