Talk about MineRealm.
By dlgn
kerovon wrote:There is still at least one more forum I can think of offhand out there that I haven't seen people link to.
I went all the way through to 40 without finding any hidden forums except for the ones that don't do anything but link to the ones we've already posted.
By AlM
kerovon wrote:There is still at least one more forum I can think of offhand out there that I haven't seen people link to.
EDIT: already suggested
Last edited by AlM on Tue May 07, 2013 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Yeavon
dlgn wrote:
I went all the way through to 40 without finding any hidden forums except for the ones that don't do anything but link to the ones we've already posted.
theres one more i dont have acess to one number up from the one i posted. lol that might be it
By dlgn
Skylord_Fox wrote:We have a radio?
We were going to, once, back in the 3.0 days. There used to be links to that forum, but they were removed due to uselessness. I think Intelli wanted to get people to DJ for his radio station for free, then changed his mind...lol.
By Eetrab
Why are there these restricted forums? What is in them?
By Yeavon
Eetrab wrote:Why are there these restricted forums? What is in them?

like i said they are prob mod/admin forums to discuss bans/post reasons for em most forums have them.
or one could be the custom plugin commands and what they do ect. however only one that knows for sure is staff XD
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]