Talk about MineRealm.
By maddiepix
so I used to be ranked 11 with over 16k exp. but I checked my rank today and it said I only had gotten about 400 exp. what happened??? D: I liked being up there :(

EDIT: it also says i'm on level 16 but i'm much higher than that now. I've enchanted about 3 things on level 30 today, did that screw it up? please help D:
By EpicBros
I may have missed a few things but since when do the rankings hold any credence over minerealms REAL pecking order?
By maddiepix
cubeguy314 wrote:Your exp ranking depends on the number of exp levels you currently have.
but that's not it. they show you the total xp that you've gotten and it says ive only gotten 400 when ive gotten about 17k xp by now.
By dlgn
They only show your current level, and they're meaningless anyway. Even forum rep is more important than xp ranking. Look at the top guy, for instance. He's been banned for months, and no one knows or cares who he is.

QED.

~dlgn
By Ste25
cubeguy314 wrote:Your exp ranking depends on the number of exp levels you currently have.
Basically this^
But remember the rankings are only update once per day (I think) so if you have earned exp since the last rankings update it won't be shown until the next update.
By FrostyBirth
I never actually realized that people cared about this...
By cubeguy314
maddiepix wrote:
but that's not it. they show you the total xp that you've gotten and it says ive only gotten 400 when ive gotten about 17k xp by now.
The total number of xp that you've gained throughout time doesn't matter at all for these rankings.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]