Talk about MineRealm.
By OneManWo1fPac
Sorry if in wrong topic area,
After noticing the new polls in Bans I had a few questions. Are staff now allowing the people to decide who gets unbanned or stay banned? And also, some people would vote to not unban the player because they don't like him, not for the reason he was banned. Just a little question, hope a staff member could clarify, Take Care
By monkeychunks
OneManWo1fPac wrote:Sorry if in wrong topic area,
After noticing the new polls in Bans I had a few questions. Are staff now allowing the people to decide who gets unbanned or stay banned? And also, some people would vote to not unban the player because they don't like him, not for the reason he was banned. Just a little question, hope a staff member could clarify, Take Care
Yes on both
By Asmaniak
Sorry, I think I'm in the wrong place but I needed help. I have been playing on this server for quite a while now and decided to move from my old house. I have been griefed a few times and had been in hiding. I was in warp and looked at someone's house. Then I just suddenly got banned by a staff member named VVofie for no apparent reason. Can someone help? I really want to get back on the server.
Thanks, Asmaniak
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]