- Please make a forum account for yourself, the player who is wanting to be unbanned should be the one posting the ban appeal.
- Ban reasons will not be given out to anyone but the player who was banned
- NOTICE: Players who have not followed these rules before posting a ban appeal may be ignored.
Title format: Ban Appeal: Username
- Please provide a reason why you should be unbanned. If you do not know, kindly ask in your thread.
- Please keep a respectful demeanor in your ban appeals; this should include attempts at proper grammar and spelling.
Title format: Ban Request: Username
- Please provide proof when posting. Any requests without proof will be disregarded.
- Please keep a respectful demeanor in your requests; this should include attempts at proper grammar and spelling.
- Ban Requests should not be used as a personal attack against another player.
You may notice [BANNED], [UNBANNED], and [REJECTED] tags beside titles. Do NOT manually place these in your title. Additionally, do not edit them out. These are placed by admins. Breaking this rule will result in a forum ban.
[BANNED] = This is a player we have banned. We've posted a topic here, to notify that user.
[UNBANNED] = This will be added to a ban appeal if we approve the appeal and unban the player.
[REJECTED] = Added to the title if a ban appeal is rejected.