Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By kx100
ive been kicked/banned for flying but all i did was put/home ??? mabye an accidental ban or something or a glitch cus i dont eaven have mods or haacks on single player :(
By hippoface
Edit: I didn't realize this was spam.
Last edited by hippoface on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By maca930
Hippo, it's spam. And you are allowed to bring back dead posts, if what you're posting is relevant.
By cerevox
No, we would rather you not. If a thread is long dead, let it lie. If you have something relevant to say, and there is no thread that is at all recent, just make a new thread. Of course this can shift for different topics, but basically, try to avoid being a necromancer.
By aguy130
FaeynHeart wrote:Shouldn't this be stickied? It does seem kinda important.
+500
By kerovon
It is stickied in the ban section. You just see it floating up and down in the most recent posts part on the front page.
By ImUrDaddy5150
kerovon wrote: Q. Can I purchase the realm that someone is building in currently?
A. You are only able to do this if you have a legitimate reason to purchase that realm. If your goal is to harass another player, then it is a bannable offense to do this. Additionally, if you purchase a realm out from a player, you are required to save their stuff and give it to them. If you take the contents of their chests, or if you loot blocks they were building with, it will be considered griefing and theft, and we will ban you.
I have a question on this.
If someone were to buy a realm for the sole purpose to annoy/bother/troll/harass another person/group. Would this be bannable? Even if nobody built in the realm before they bought it, but it was a realm next to (one of) the person(s).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]