Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By jolt998
Problem with optimine. Every so often, optimine gets a chunk glitch that makes it able to see all the caves and stuff [pretty much like an X-ray]
By Vailure
jolt998 wrote:Problem with optimine. Every so often, optimine gets a chunk glitch that makes it able to see all the caves and stuff [pretty much like an X-ray]
That can happen without any mods installed.
By jolt998
Yes it has happened to me without the mod, but i've been getting them more frequently after i installed Optimine
By General Grievous
cerevox wrote:Court idea was tried in the past, and got shut down. It turned into a place for the random peasantry to rage at the administration. Courts are simply not needed because the particular problem they solve, does not exist on minerealm.
Perhaps you mix up the lack of qualified judged with with the need to have a court system... if there was no need as you stated then why is there a ban section in this forum and why does mcbans (and similar technologies) exist?

However, I still vote for the idea because it could be fun AND reduces the work for the admin.
By cerevox
General Grievous wrote:
cerevox wrote:Court idea was tried in the past, and got shut down. It turned into a place for the random peasantry to rage at the administration. Courts are simply not needed because the particular problem they solve, does not exist on minerealm.
Perhaps you mix up the lack of qualified judged with with the need to have a court system... if there was no need as you stated then why is there a ban section in this forum and why does mcbans (and similar technologies) exist?
Obviously, you don't get it. Effectively all admins are already judge, jury and executioner rolled into one. Why would we need a separate group of commoners pretending to be judges? Also, the ban system is clearly working quite well already if you compare the number of people banned to the number of successful appeals, so once again, there is no real problem here that needs solving.

If Intelli wanted someone to have the power of a judge, he would just make them a mod/admin.
General Grievous wrote:However, I still vote for the idea because it could be fun AND reduces the work for the admin.
It is a good thing this is not a democracy and votes have no meaning. Also, reduce the work for admins? It would also reduce their power and responsibility which I do not see them going for.
By General Grievous
cerevox wrote: Obviously, you don't get it.
First, I don't know why you are offensive and secondly, why do you think you should tell what Intelli has to do and not to do... I fear that if it comes to you, even the forum should be closed because freedom of speach is always a warning sign of democracy.

People like you are most welcome in Saudi Arabia, North Korea and Iran. Think about that.
By cerevox
General Grievous wrote:First, I don't know why you are offensive
Because you are forcing me to repeat myself, a clear sign that you are perhaps slower than the average person around here, and that is saying something.
General Grievous wrote:why do you think you should tell what Intelli has to do and not to do.
Where? I never ever tell Intelli what to do. I simply pointed out that if he wanted there to be judges, he would of simply made them. He is the boss around here. The last time we tried courts Intelli was the one who shut them down.
General Grievous wrote:I fear that if it comes to you, even the forum should be closed because freedom of speach is always a warning sign of democracy.
Now I am confused. Why would the forums be shut down? What does free speech have to do with this? Have I mentioned either thing? Ctrl-F isn't giving me any hits. I did mention democracy, but that was merely to point out the fact that this is not a democracy. This is a straight up monarchy, and Intelli is King. Any claim otherwise is a false claim.
General Grievous wrote:People like you are most welcome in Saudi Arabia, North Korea and Iran. Think about that.
Huh? Is your next response going to be to claim that I am hitler? And what am I supposed to be thinking about? That you have no sense of perspective? That your logic and rhetorical skills are very poor? That you are just randomly throwing the names of dictatorships in a feeble attempt to startle me? That you are making blatant strawman arguments?

Previously I had simply assumed that you were a new person and had not bothered using the search function to discover the previous court system that was tried, but now I am convinced that you are in fact dumb. You can keep arguing for a court or whatever, I won't keep explaining to you why it won't happen.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]