Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By Emershaan
crazyforsimcity wrote:How long does it take to get unbanned once you have 100% appeal in votes?
Votes don't determine whether you get unbanned, they're just there to give a better view of people's general opinion on the matter. Staff decide if you get unbanned or not.
By jokersupreme
I have been afk for a while and i started again, but my realm became public again, is this something that is done?and all my items got taken so is there a possibility that i can get them back?

jokersupreme
By Eetrab
jokersupreme wrote:I have been afk for a while and i started again, but my realm became public again, is this something that is done?and all my items got taken so is there a possibility that i can get them back?

jokersupreme
This depends on the circumstance. You should contact staff in-game to sort this out, as they may be able to roll-back any griefing/looting that would have taken place.
By thesilverdragon11
help! I was looking for my friend in a snow biome and for no apparent reason i got banned! I would like to know why and how i can redeem myself from the ban. :(
By Life_is_a_party
thesilverdragon11 wrote:help! I was looking for my friend in a snow biome and for no apparent reason i got banned! I would like to know why and how i can redeem myself from the ban. :(
Try reading the other stickies, as this isn't the place for an appeal.
By derp_king4321
what happens if u get griefed but the griefer repares the damege while having stole evreything is this considerd banabl cuz it happend to me once :|
By derp_king4321
also i was on the server and had to sign out when i logged in again it said i was baned :!: .
for appeal at minerealm.com can i now how this happend and if i could get unbanned :?:
By Eetrab
Perhaps read the thread you posted on/other stickies threads in this section and make a proper appeal.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]