Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By Patrickn
Feb. 11 I was in the wheat farm at spawn city (my minimap clearly shows that). Bartowski kept coming in and destroying all the wheat, and lava dumping me (11 seconds you can see the bucket in his hand). If you don't like reggae, sorry, Its what was streaming when I frapped.

Last edited by Patrickn on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Patrickn
After i posted that video i logged back on and the wheat farm, was completely different. Bartowski openly admitted to doing it, but the problem was no mods or admins were on from about 3:00 AM cst to now 4:39 cst so anyone on at this hour should be considered for a mod position (not me)

heres the wheat farmhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YutpyiS4NpM
By Wambotrot
Yeah, hes completely destroying the farm as I type this. I tried getting him with lava so he would stop but it got stuck and I can't remove it. He really needs to be banned.
By Intelli
Banned
By TokyoDrifter
I was in there last night, took some screenshots although they really don't tell much or I would have posted earlier, but there were 3 people in there all circlejerking/blaming and I didn't know for sure who it was. I saw icefluid trying to get rid of the lava with the sand. The skin of bartowski looks familiar from when I was in there a few minutes ago and I was being chased around with a bucket of lava until I warped out. Maybe this how somebody was able to kill and loot me earlier in the non-pvp spawn city area?

http://imgur.com/8Kb5v&0YFU9&6KcwD&2l34K&DyGud&jo9mo

In a couple of these he was tearing down all the half-grown wheat until he saw me watching him when he started to replant it. Oh well, I guess it's already been handled.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]