Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By Otsoko
Rather than make a new thread, I'll necro this one again. Of course, this thread is full of hate and rage and a lot of other fun things, but why hide it?

It's been a few years now, I figured I would give it another try.

~Etz
By Rick
Rick wrote:Wow, nice year and a half Necro. :P

-Rick
The timing was almost perfect to say this again.
By Rokkrwolf
Otsoko wrote:Rather than make a new thread, I'll necro this one again. Of course, this thread is full of hate and rage and a lot of other fun things, but why hide it?

It's been a few years now, I figured I would give it another try.

~Etz
Though there isn't many people who were around during those times, there are still a few left who can recall this whole scenario. So we will just leave it at that.

With that said however I can't just simply unban you as you'd like, this was a major issue with Intelli and he issued the ban as well. So as of now my hands are tied, but I will talk it over with Intelli and see what he wants to do.
A little less than a year bump. Was hoping to keep up my streak of year and a half bumps, but I suppose a year is fine as well.

Would still like to see what's new and look around, if possible.
Also, shout out to Rokkr for being one of the longest, most active Admins I've ever seen on a server.

Cheers~

-Etz
Annual bump.

Still want to look around, have a gander at some builds up close rather than via DynMap.
This year, the shout out is to Intelli for keeping CoreProtect up to date! It's pretty damn useful.

Edit: Oh no! This was less than a year. Shoot, I thought I made the last post in January. Didn't check the post time before posting this.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]