Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By Twisted_100
I have a complaint about Patrick6666, and although I'm a mod, I decided not to take any actions, but to leave this to the admins.

Several days ago (before the 2.0 launch date was announced, mind you) my home in Kurachi was griefed heavily. The whole house was deconstructed, all blocks were taken, and around a dozen of trees were planted on the plot where the home used to be. All of my chests in that house were destroyed and stolen. The fact that dirt was in the place where my /home used to be caused me to die more than once, and loose my entire inventory that way - when I home'd, I spawned inside some stone blocks, causing my death, and the glitching of my inventroy. I have to remind you again, that this was before the 2.0 release date was announced, and none of us had any idea it was coming so soon. The admins the result of this grief - and everyone else who saw it was fascinated, and the fascination was even greater because of one thing - all of the other houses were still there. Only my house was deconstructed and stolen.

As you can imagine, I was pretty pissed. Who would do such a thing? And why target only me? The answer to that question came during the most extrodinaire time - yesterday, during the Apocalypse.

[the first line is missing - it should say:

Patricks6666: hey twisted I destroyed your house xD

or something in the likes of that]

http://img703.imageshack.us/i/20110207000559.png/

http://img703.imageshack.us/i/20110207000559.png/

http://img819.imageshack.us/i/20110207000635.png/

Patrick admitted to destroying my house. The reason? Team Avo inspired him, or at least that's how I understood that.

I have to state this one more time, I promise, this is the last one - the grief happened during the time people, including me, had no idea when 2.0 was coming. Most of us assumed at least a month from now. Luckily for me, the majority was wrong.

One more thing - as far as I know, I am not the first one to complain about him. He has already been accused of duping. During the apocalypse, he said that someone stole his 3 000 diamond stash. 3 000 diamond is a lot. If he found a jackpot vein in every chunk (as far as I know that is 4 diamonds in a vein), he would have needed to clear 750 chunks. That is a 450x450 area, which is quite a lot. I also know that, some time ago, he was found in possession of dozens of diamond block stacks. One diamond block stack is 576 diamonds, and a dozen of them is more than 5 000.

I aplogize for the wall of text :)

Thanks for reading.
By Spritzo
I'll keep an eye on him, I've been hearing a lot about him but I haven't seen anything happen. Also haven't seen him on in a while or maybe he has been on and I just haven't seen, I gotta watch over a ton of people after all.
By cerevox
The 3000 diamonds he was referring to were found and reported to the admins at least 3 weeks, possibly even longer, before the server change over. They were hidden inside kingston, an obviously duped city that was located near old spawn.

The diamonds were an entire row of stacks of diamond blocks in a large chest. there were also several thousand iron and minerail in the same place. Kingston also had at least 7000 rail laid down as they had extensive rail in their town and they had a rail line from spawn to their base, which was about 4000 blocks away.

Kingston also had a tower that would of required around 1500 bricks to make. As i said, this town was obviously duped.

Kingston was discovered around the night utopia was swarmed by griefers and destroyed as their rail system connected to each other.

If intelli ever posts the old map, you can go and check them out. They were at about 1043, -380.

However, the night the duped goods were found, there were no admins on. The person who reported it didn't tell anyone but an admin, but somehow several people learned of the stash and the impending mod action and when the person who reported it checked on the chest, a large portion of the diamonds and iron were gone, along with the entire 4000 block long rail line.

Although I don't know where the missing diamonds and iron went, I am pretty sure the rail ended up getting the kurachi subway started as kurachi suddenly gained several thousand rail a day or two later.

/storytelling

Anyway, in this context, i am more surprised that patrick didn't know the duped goods had been removed, than that he knew about them. After all, when the duped goods were found several of us knew about them and that the mods removed them.

And this is why you should lurk more than you chat and explore the world a lot. You learn quite a bit about whats going on.
By Patrickn
Lets write a book about all this, its very intriguing. You can't really say everything was duped, because its still possible to collect all those resources, no matter how high the number (ok, maybe the threshold would be a billion diamonds) `But its all speculation.

screenshots incongruent to speculation/hearsay
By cerevox
Alright, someone involved in the mess informed me that not as many diamonds had gone missing as i said. I am hearing all of this second and third hand from various sources so i am prone to being wrong.

And the amount of diamonds was obviously duped. Now that i actually do the math, they had something like 10,000 diamonds.
I dare you to call that legit.

And i did think it was very interesting which is why i posted about it. I would not of said anything when the old map was up because I knew the diamonds had already been reported and if I started telling tales about current things, people would be less likely to tell me interesting stories like this.

You gotta admit though, it does smell of intrigue and mystery :lol:

EDIT:
Found the pic i was sent of the duper's chest. 11560 diamonds total. If i was told correctly, this is also the pic that was sent to the admins.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]