Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By Storm_Surge
Hello,

I was playing on your SMP server and apparently I just got banned. I'm not entirely sure what the reason is; it just says I'm banned from the server with no explanation:

I was lagging pretty hard just before I got banned. Otherwise, nothing was out of the ordinary.

-Storm
By Patrickn
oh god seeing that video made me rage. This is why fire is nerfed. Kids have trouble with self esteem at school and home, so they power trip as anonymous to cause grief to others. . Listening to their voices there is probably a bunch of people in their real life who just want to punch them in the face, and sometimes they do. So they take it out on us. Revenge of the nerds, on nerds
By grandman
i was banned and was never involved in any grifing or groups i never bother any but my 4 friends on the sever
y?
By Sharingan616
Storm_Surge wrote:Hello,

I was playing on your SMP server and apparently I just got banned. I'm not entirely sure what the reason is; it just says I'm banned from the server with no explanation:

I was lagging pretty hard just before I got banned. Otherwise, nothing was out of the ordinary.

-Storm

lol team Avo noobs
By terrancejones
I think, if you ever want to be on any server, now that you guys are all over the youtubes, it would be advised to disassociate yourselves with that team, if you ever want to play normally on any server ever again...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]