Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By Jablo
okay so i got bans today for no reason. i would be apreciated if u would tell me why u banned me ? and i would be pleasant if u would unban me =)
By Spritzo
Jdankk and I both saw you in mastertegm's house griefing crops and sugarcane. You also dug a tunnel underwater to get to his/her house. You never replaced any of the sugarcane to allow them to regrow and the wheat crops were not fully grown when you dug them up.
By Jablo
He told me that i could take some sugarcane and i took and i didnt dig a tunnel....
By Spritzo
I'll ask master if they ever said you could have sugarcane, that still doesn't explain why you dug up the barely grown seeds, and yes you did dig a tunnel. I watched you fill the ceiling every time sand would drop down on you. Most of the tunnel is still there because I didn't have enough resources to fill it back in. I also had to replace the seeds you dug up.
By Jablo
i didnt do anything wrong so i would be pleasent to be unbanned =) ?
and if ur not going to unban me i would like to see proofs why u banned me ?
By Spritzo
Fair enough, I have no proof, but I have caught 5 people in the last day using hacks. I have them recorded on Fraps. Consider this your only warning. I'll contact Intelli to unban you.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]