Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By 123cheese12345
i am sorry i stole land before i knew rules i knew i should have read them but now i know them and i wont make that mistake again that was the best server i ever played on
By Kress_91
So because you were a selfish dumbass who ignored the rules and got banned, you expect to be unbanned now and given a second chance?

Try harder on the next server, retard.
By dragoncrystal24
i really think you should think about how many sentences you have oh look its only one i think you should actually make a proper appeal because this one barely gives any information other than 'i am sorry'.

The rules are at spawn. Neglecting to read those may result in a ban, like in your case. They were RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU when you joined this server. Not knowing the rules does not exempt you from them.
By Kress_91
But Dragon, he's so special! He assumes that due to how special he is he can do as he pleases! He assumes because he's special he can ignore the rules! In fact, because he's special, why are there rules for him? He's special!
By kongel nick
what the hell are you talking about? hes just saying that he didnt know the rules, and took some land. idiot move, but he didnt seem to know better.
By 123cheese12345
thhank you kongel nick i did read the rules i thought it wasnt some1 elses.
hes right i was stupid but i shouldt be banned for it i mean im sorry.

I was a idiot but now i have rechecked the rules and if im allowed back on whoevers land that was can have all of that house
By dragoncrystal24
123cheese12345 wrote:thhank you kongel nick i did read the rules i thought it wasnt some1 elses.
hes right i was stupid but i shouldt be banned for it i mean im sorry.

I was a idiot but now i have rechecked the rules and if im allowed back on whoevers land that was can have all of that house
Wait, are you trying to say should, or shouldn't?

If you were unaware that it was someone else's property, and it didn't look like it was someone else's, then maybe you should be unbanned. If it had a sign on it saying 'so and so's home' then you should not be unbanned.

What did the terrain look like? Was it just a flat piece of land that was untouched, or did they already have a house on it?
By kongel nick
the appeal is still pretty crappy. i remember that one ban appeal where the guy decided to turn it into a roleplay. that was interesting....
By kongel nick
123cheese12345 wrote:the terrain was flat with a mountain
i mean i didnt know it was someones property

better not have been me..... what did you find?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]