Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By Intelli
savesthedazed wrote:
mastertegm wrote:The bottom line is if someones being an idiot (gl1tch), I dont care if its on the real server or a temporary server or anywhere, there should be consequences. If you guys think otherwise, you have a different opinion.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. Rules should be enforced regardless of the status of a map. Now, I haven't been on much since the update so I could be wrong, but I'm getting the impression that the mods and admins are being more relaxed towards this temporary map. Regardless of what you or I think, in the end, they are the ones in charge and if they aren't going to enforce rules consistently, then you just have to work with what you're given. :\
We actually don't have the tools to enforce the rules with the temporary server, and therefore, are not going to try.

That's why we have the temporary server up - because the rules aren't being enforced.
By savesthedazed
Intelli wrote:We actually don't have the tools to enforce the rules with the temporary server, and therefore, are not going to try.

That's why we have the temporary server up - because the rules aren't being enforced.
I apologize. I wasn't trying to dog on the mods/admins or anything. I was just lacking proper information. :)

So it still stands then, if you can't deal with a given situation yourself, just play singleplayer until the regular map is up.
By mastertegm
Ive had an awful time on this temporary server. A lot of members who had never before been such annoying basement dwelling trolls before are now turning into them. Ill go back when things are normal.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]