Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
20%
No
80%
By BradenM64
IronLass is a very nice and caring player, and it takes a lot to make her tick. Somehow you've been able to make her do so multiple times in the past. It seems that maybe you're the one that needs to take a look at how you act on the server.
By habcraw
You're welcome to say what I have done exactly. I talk a lot but I never do something to offend anyone.
If anything I just try to make conversation and have a good time.

I agree IronLass can be nice. But my first interaction when called an Imbacile. For just saying I thought a villager was getting milk from a horse. The rules on this server say to respect everyone. But calling someone Imbacile is anything but that.

Then today. Obviously it was IronLass trying to make me tick. Because of what she wrote to me. I told her I thought that. Later she came on and said sorry for what she said. Implying she meant it in a harmful way. She offered 2 dia blocks because she knew she had done wrong.

Why should I be attacked by you guys for not being respected? I simply requested this because of my unpleasant interactions recently. Even though I never really did anything at all.

I myself have been banned for way less back in the days then being disrespectful. Like trying to make a duplicatingmachine in 2013.

When I wrote this on the forum she had not yet expressed she was sorry about it. Which I appreciated.
By BradenM64
Iron didn't mean it in a harmful way, she was just being sarcastic - trust me. Her coming back and saying that she was sorry wasn't meant to imply anything. She just saw that you were hurt by her simple sarcasm, and wanted to try to fix what damage she had accidentally done.
By habcraw
Unless IronLass is already registered on this forum she couldn't know I was possibly hurt. She just logged off for a while and came back later PM:ing me she was sorry. You don't really write that unless you had intentions to hurt someone or knew it would
By xShockWavex
Anything that Iron said is completely your fault. This ban request will be ignored and at the bottom of the pile soon.

...and far as respect goes, this isn't how to get it.
By habcraw
Well quite honestly. ShockWave you lost my respect. You're ignoring facts and making statements that are based on nothing.
Just because your personal experience with someone is only good, doesn't mean someone else's is. Thinking so is naive
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]