Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
By Alvesta
Hi
I have been banned for xray hacking again.
This time I was mining diorite beyond the old world border for a new building project. I was digging at level y=11 to take also all diamond and lapis on my way. Obviously I was quite lucky finding diamond because I got banned when mining the 32nd ore block within less than a half hour. Some of the diamond ores were visible from the caves I walked through, the others were enclosed by stone. I found these ones legitly by strip mining and by mining the diorite clusters.

I don't use any hacking mods that helped me finding them. Either it was just luck, or diamond ores are more common in the new parts of the map. At least I can't remember that I have ever found that much diamond in this period of time before.

Therefore I ask to be unbanned and to review the 32 blocks ban trigger.
By Alvesta
Is there a chance that I can get unbanned?

All I can do is to promise that I won't make use of any sort of x-raying and cheating tools in the future. I have been banned back in 2012 for x-raying (with my first account Bahnchef) which was correct because I had used a cheating program. Since that time I have been mining legitly and will continue to do so.

Because it is probably impossible for me to prove that I found the diamonds legitly, I'd suggest that I'll burn them in case I can get back on the server.
By Intelli
Unfortunately, the mining patterns and data is highly suspicious, and we were unable to determine if it was a false positive.

You'll be unbanned in a week, on August 15th (30 day ban)
By Alvesta
Thank you.

From my memory I can confirm that the patterns might be suspicious. The last diamonds were only a few blocks behind a cave wall and I mined accidentally toward them. An x-rayer would have probably done the same.

To avoid trouble like this and any suspicions, I'll mine only in straight lines and return /home after a low amount of diamonds found.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]