Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
By PECAN_PlE
dear rokkr wolf, i love mine craft and this is the coolest server ive ever seen in my life. me and my mates love to play mine craft and explore all the cool castles. i thought that unlocked chests were abandone. i realize now that finders keepers is not the right way in mine realm. i love to build, slay monsters, and apologize. i throw myself on the mercy of rokkrwolf to forgive me. i want to grow from this opportunity and as a player. thank you in advance for your consideration
By Rokkrwolf
PECAN_PlE wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:08 pm dear rokkr wolf, i love mine craft and this is the coolest server ive ever seen in my life. me and my mates love to play mine craft and explore all the cool castles. i thought that unlocked chests were abandone. i realize now that finders keepers is not the right way in mine realm. i love to build, slay monsters, and apologize. i throw myself on the mercy of rokkrwolf to forgive me. i want to grow from this opportunity and as a player. thank you in advance for your consideration
Main issue isn't the fact your were looting which is posted at spawn as one of the rules. The problem I had was that I warned you both twice over to stop and you still continued. I have no issues with you two being unbanned but you do deserve a punishment for it. You will be unbanned on Thursday May 14, 2020.

I would also like to get a response as to why your ignored me when I warned you.

Tyrone Simmons wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:41 am Bump
Please do not bump other players appeals.
thank you rokkrwolf for your unban. I wasnt even aware that you sent me a message. unless i see my name pops up, im deep into the game that i tend to overlook all the words going on in chat. ive played on a lot of servers and i think that mine realm is the best one.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]