Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
By Ripmated
Hey hey hey!

Will keep this short and sweet. I was banned roughly 6 years ago on an account known as Sneakerhead. If you were around back in the good ole' days then you'll remember that little stinker I once was. I have changed and mattured immensely in the last 6/7 years. Graduated college, have a full-time job, my own apartment, etc. etc.

Going forward I would love to be apart of this community again, this time in a contributing manner. I have had some great memories with people in this server. Some I have since gotten in contact again and have been getting that nastalgic feeling which is a bitter sweet feeling. This has motivated me to want to grind MR again and grow it into what it once was for me - something to look forward to everyday after a long day.

Please let me know if you have any questions I would be happy to answer them!

*Edit: Found out it was because of being Sneakerhead
By Ripmated
Sneakerhead's new ign is: Sneekerhead

The forum account: Sneakerhead which is linked to that account is forum banned. So I guess an unban on that would be awesome as well so I could go back through my old messages :grinning: .
By Rokkrwolf
Looking back through the logs, unfortunately when your forum account was banned your ingame was included and it was decided to permaban you. You actually had another appeal inbetween on a new forum account. So looks like you have to wait for v5.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]