Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
67%
No
33%
By Dilsifprosif1
So today I was showing somebody (austinhenkel) the new end so i gave him some enderpearls to get to the new end region. In their we were exploring when suddenly, he can't get back to the regular end but i could. So I come back through to rescue him and all is fine. So i give him a pearl and we try to go through and it doesn't work. On my last pearl to get through i am stuck in the end like the screenshot i posted in my other thread. So he goes to get me a pearl to get out and he killed tons of endermen while after a while of waiting an endermen finally dropped a pearl so he was able to get it to me. When he got it to me i through it and the portal blocked it and wouldn't let me get through. Out of pure frustration and not thinking. I say
W t and you know the last letter. So from their helpbot banned me for swearing in chat. Im truly sorry i did this but i was glitched and it truly annoyed me. I know this server is family friendly but i don't think it affected anyone in chat as they all felt bad i was stuck in the portal. They also didnt care when a kid earlier was avoiding the filter which i can show you screenshots of but they didnt get banned. I just started playing again 2 days before this and i dont want my whole experience to be ruined because of this mishap which wouldn't of happened if the portal worked in the first place. I meant no harm to anyone in chat, any staff, or anyone on the server. I know ive been banned before a while back, but i don't want that to hurt my chances of being unbanned. I understand MineRealm is family friendly, but i just wasn't thinking. All i could think of was that i had to get out of this pickle but it really just brought me into a bigger one. I really hope nobody took offence to me saying that but i guarantee the people who were avoiding filter earlier today did way more offence to anyone who takes offence to that language. I hope you take this into considerstion and i hope to be back on minerealm soon.

Sincerely.
Dilsifprosif
By Markman2001
Dil may have gotten into a pickle, but at least he has a serious Ban Appeal (not apple) unlike some people.
By Rokkrwolf
As I said in the other thread, you shouldn't of broken the rules even if you were mad. And those players are banned, they just didn't get banned at that moment. But I am going to unban you and you need to pm me before you go back on so I can get on and help you get out.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]