Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By MyleZz
Hi,

A while ago (december) I was banned for something I didn't do.

I did appeal this in an email to [email protected] (a month or so ago), but I haven't had a reply.

So I decided to give things a while to cool off, and now here I am. The reason why I'd like to be unbanned is because I'd played on and off this server, ever since november or so (I was on creative, and I actually made the boat which is next to the plane), and the community feel here is great. I also think that I wasn't given a chance to defend my case, with the admin (Yuushi) just banning me instaneously, and I didn't even do anything wrong!

So, could you consider my request? No servers which I've been on have the same feel as Minerealm, and I've missed it . :D

Thanks,

Myles

(minecraft name MyleZz)
By Isbre
Too bad Intelli deleted my original forum account, or I could have provided the supporting proof that led to my decision to ban you in the first place.

Odd thing is.. once you were banned it seemed to have stopped? Not an issue now though, with server-side inventory and all.
By MyleZz
Isbre: Never seen this proof, never will.

And it would make sense that the person had stopped if the mods were 'cracking down' on griefers..
By Iamsock
Interesting timing on the unbanning and recent greifing activity...just sayin.
By kerovon
The griefing in the kurachi area started before the ban was overturned.
By cerevox
The kurachi griefing started like a week ago. He started by picking pieces out of the redstone circut controlling the doors quite a while back.
By MyleZz
What the hell, I've only logged on 2-3 times since the ban was overturned, I wouldn't even have enough time to grief as I'm studying for exams (not that i would)... If you're really bothered you can ask an admin to see when i was online, or something.
By Twisted_100
You're not banned, the server is offline because of the update, no one can log in
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]