Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
44%
No
56%
By Rokkrwolf
rye wrote:Anyway when will my ban be appeled?
Do you know why I haven't replied yet and let you keep bumping? It's a very simple answer and the quoted above is the main reason. You completely deflected my reply and I don't appreciate it. Whether you looted or not isn't the problem it is you're account was used to loot. So if you didn't do it then does someone else has access to access to your account?
By rye
I purchased the city property before taking down those buildings. The property was disbanded so I purchased the property and placed the building materials on a chest on site. Thank you rokkker for informing me of what I had done. I did not know using a disbanded site that I had purchased with credits was bannable.I did not intend to harm the previous owner and would have resolved the issue and forfeited the site if the user had asked for it back. I thought that since I had purchased this property I could do what I want with it and would return any materials need to the previous owner. Since this property was disbanded I assumed this user no longer played on the server.I needed to know where the looting occurred before I moved on. At this point I am assuming this is the restaurant property. I apologize for any harm I have caused to then server, community, players affected and you for this incident and would not have taken these actions if I had known the were against server policy. I apologize for getting short and asking when this would be appealed, however this is my first and only offense to this community that I know of. I intended on purchasing other nearby plots and improving the city as it was not in prime condition when I purchased it. I was redoing the restaurant for use as a food auto shop. I now understand this was seen a blatent rule violation and am deeply saded that my actions have had ramifications against other players on this server and that you intend to remove any players doing unjust harm to your community. I now leave this decision with you and the community with hopes that I may one day be allowed to positly contribute to the server.
By rye
Yes one other person did have access to my account when the incident occurred, this access has since been terminated.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]