Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
By JustLemon
[b,[/b]So before I start off, I was pretty ticked on how I got banned for cursing, lost myself after losing almost everything. I completely skipped reading the ban appeal format, and even started to curse on the ban appeal. So just wanna say sorry for that. Here's the actual ban appeal.

Hi, I'm a player on minerealm, just like a couple of you. I got banned recently for using vulgar language multiple times. Helpbot did warn me, but still I continued. I would like to ask for forgiveness and another chance, making this my first offense. Thank you.
By Grelman
It's great that you accepted your mistakes and apologized, but its not necessary to create a separate appeal after your first one. Dont get discouraged about not getting a response for a while. Staff are aware of your appeal. The standard amount of time for a swear ban is about a few days. You should get a response/unban soon.

Looking forward to seeing you back on.
By JustLemon
Oh, okay. I was just reading the forum page, looked around and saw my own post, saw that it looked terrible xD Thanks for the info.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]