Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
80%
No
20%
By Ninjalo
Dear Players of Minerealm,

INDENT I welcome you to what will be the most controversial ban appeal this server will ever see. Let me go ahead and lay out my story for the players who are ill-informed. I, Ninjalo, have been permabanned from the server. I’m pretty sure I still hold the record for most bans/unbans but I’ll get to that in a moment. Coming up in the next 2 weeks will mark the 2 year anniversary of my permabanning. I feel I should be unbanned from Minerealm, and before you just brush me off, hear me out. I devoted a large amount of time into the server, and my appeals, so it’s the least you can do.

INDENT Now, I know I’m not the best player in the world. Hell, I’m far from it. I’ve been banned 6 times and unbanned 5 times. First of which was x-raying. I did it because I didn’t know the true potential the server had for me. I didn’t know that it was going to affect my life so much. Lil’ Ninjy at the time just wanted to take a shortcut, and paid the price. Rokkr was nice enough to unban me, giving me another chance.

INDENT Now, technically the second time was not my fault. I was playing off of this poopy Acer laptop that had 4gb of ram in it, and was in BridgeDweller’s spawn realm, which was mega laggy. I somehow took damage and it glitched me out, banning me for hacking. Now, I’m sure you’re like “Yeah okay, you hacker.” but I have no reason to lie at this point.

INDENT Third and fourth is swearing. Yelling “gtfo” to people trying to disrupt trades. Infact, I didn’t have a filter in my brain. I was young and didn’t know how my actions affect the players around me. The fourth time was “boobs”. Some may say that my language was nothing but wrong, and should never be said in any of the ways I said it. These people are correct.

INDENT Next was the “no-no” server. A while back there was a /purge/ persay. It wasn’t a real one, but some players felt like it was. It was said that any player who joined the server would be banned. This is when I was naive and joined. I had an alt account that I used to stay on Minerealm. After a little while, I joined the “no-no” server with that alt. The server then shortly after shutdown and I appealed, being unbanned on just Ninjalo.

INDENT Soon thereafter, I was planned to have a wedding. This is where things started to get out of hand. As a joke, we were going to have a bachelor's party for myself. A provocative club was built on a spawn plot on loan to me from my best friend, Chubsy, due to his inactivity. The club had some poles in it and I was told at the time that it was okay to be in existence. After some words were exchanged between a recent staff member and myself, an agreement was made for their attendance at the party. After we got Intelli off the pole, someone who was trusted in the plot started to make a very bad pixelart depicting a staff member. Now, I didn’t build anything in this plot, pertaining to the club, or the pixelart.

INDENT Come time for the party and the staff member is very against attending. I stated I had screenshots of them agreeing to be in attendance, then an admin joined the server and banned me. I know it seems unfair a little, but to be honest, I could have stopped them from building it. After this ban, I appealed, which got accepted to be unbanned in the future. I then wanted my alt unbanned, and lied, saying it was a friend. I don’t know why I lied, because I was very good friends with Intelli. It was very stupid of me.

INDENT On top of all of this, I was a pest. I would swear on and off, avoid the filter, disrespect staff, troll, and push my limits. I felt untouchable because the owner was a friend I had made. After my banning, I decided to change myself. I “walked through the valley of the shadow of death” to try and find myself. To find who I was, and what my purpose is.

INDENT I fell down into a pit or spite for the people from the server. I had failed them, but I felt they had failed me as well. I started just watching people stream games. Then I went to other games, trying to find my place. My friend chubsy told me of this modded minecraft streamer, and we started to play on his server. After joining, we soon made some new friends and I enjoyed myself for a little while. After about a week we realize he’s a huge jerk. We decide to leave him for a group of players that used to be under him. A silly group of misfits that just wanted to play minecraft.

INDENT We started our own private server, and things were fun for a while. We made a huge underwater base which opened up to the sky, and we launched our space rockets into the sky. We took our pet pig to the moon, and made a moon base. I look back on it now, and it’s some of the most fun I ever had. Yet, no matter how distracted I was, I would always think back to those big letters in the sky.

INDENT M-I-N-E-R-E-A-L-M. Those letters spelled out only one thing for me. Home. I missed the place that got me hooked to Minecraft. I missed my friends, and foes. I needed a new distraction. So I started to play Garry’s Mod.

INDENT Between TTT and Dark RP, things were fun. My old friends went on MineRealm and pretended to be me, getting themselves banned, like morons. I laughed and just brushed it off. I met the owner of this GMod server, and he made me an admin on his server. My day consisted of banning hackers, trolls, and annoying people. This taught me of who I used to be. I hated being like that and did it for the same reason they did it. To get a rise out of people. To be the center of attention.

INDENT A few months after that died out, I wanted to get into something hard, to build up my patience and force myself to grow up. I started to play games like Dark Souls 2, Civ V, RUSE, ect.. I had a lot of fun and even got Chubsy into a game I didn’t think he would like. After all this, I still had a void in my heart. Every beat of it ached for my home.

INDENT Soon after I decided to join what was called a “Pixelmon” server. This is neat. It’s Pokemon, but in Minecraft. Now, I am a massive Pokemon nerd. Ever since I was little, I did my very best to collect any pokemon merch I could. I owned all the games, and have books upon books filled with trading cards. I even own the Monopoly version of Pokemon. I joined the first server that popped up and got ahead, training my Cyndaquil. I really liked the server. I felt at home again. I built a base, and made it bigger and bigger, next thing I know, I’m a high tier donator with nothing new to do. I decided to try and become a staff member on the server.

INDENT Immediately I became a helper and a gym leader (Psychic, yes, we followed the Kanto gym line). I found joy in helping players learn about pokemon. I loved that feeling kids would have, joining and riding a Charizard like they always dreamed about. I helped so much, I got shot up to a Moderator.
Who would have thought? Me, a Moderator! I didn’t let it stop me, I wanted to make the server the best there ever was. A few months go by, and I’m Head-Moderator on this server with 100+ players on it, 60+ during downtime. I know the feeling of dealing with players that break the rules, and I’ve seen what players will do, to get ahead of others.

INDENT Becoming Admin changed me. I became extremely unbiased towards the members of my community. I, at this point, owned every shiny Pokemon, every legendary. I had everything. I decided to take the next step. I became the “Manager” of my own server. The owner trusted me with configs and plugins. I was scared. Running the most popular Pixelmon server, dealing with staffing, gyms, events, players, donations, and everything. Yet, I feel at home. This is what I built. I invested over a year into making the network what it is today. Heck, I’m now the community manager, on a network that’s seen over 100k unique players.

INDENT I have everything I ever wanted, and more. Yet, I feel empty. I miss my home. I miss my roots. I want to visit the server to see what changed. I need to visit my friends. The time I spent on Minerealm was a major part of my life, and I don’t want that chapter to be closed yet. I realized what I had, after I lost it all, and I will do anything to get it back, but I digress.

INDENT Now, I’m sure you’re seeing who I was, and who I am now. People change, when given something to work for. I know I’m not who I was, and I hope to show you guys that I am a changed man. Now, that’s probably enough about my life story.

INDENT I am truly sorry for my past actions. I know I’ve said this in the past, hiding behind crocodile tears, but I mean it. Even if I’m not unbanned, I really mean it. I’m sorry for being an idiot and disrespecting Vvolfie and Rokkr when I left in bad taste after my permaban. I’m sorry for those of you who deleted me on Skype. I never deleted anyone because I wanted to cut ties, if I deleted you, it was for another reason. I’m sorry to Intelli for dragging the server into the dirt with my unexcusable actions. I’m sorry to everyone, for betraying your trust. I don’t deserve to have such nice people behind me, helping me. I’m sorry to Chubsy, for going onto the server he loves more than me, and acting a fool.

I’m sorry.

I can’t do more than say those 2 words. I can’t even begin to think of the things I need to do to redeem my name in everyone’s eyes. Yet, I’m only human. I made more than my share of mistakes. I hope you can just give me one final chance. I will show that my actions speak louder than my words. I will prove that I am changed, and will give 110% in being a role model to my fellow community members. I will go out of my way, to prove I am no longer the fool I once was. A wise man once said:
Chubsy wrote:“Forgiveness... True forgiveness, is not common in everyday conversation or perhaps in our conscious everyday thoughts, the subject matter is worth considering on different levels. Forgiveness can be appraised on an emotional level, a spiritual level, a purely physical level, or by expanding our knowledge... An intellectual level.

To move beyond what is on the surface and into a healing process, each person must decide to relinquish any anger, bitterness, blame, resentment or hostility toward others or Self and commit to freeing themselves from the emotional and spiritual bondage that holds on to them. The decision to be free to experience and enjoy love, joy, peace or gentleness demands a release of negative memories and their embraced impact. You remain committed to the past and all of its consequences as long as you live in that experience. To be able to live in the ‘now’ it is imperative that you leave the past behind. To accomplish this is to decide.

Do you want to be the ones that, Hold onto the past, Keeping the one that seeks forgiveness chained to his own negative memories that he is trying to escape? Or do you want to be the light to his road back to redemption!

Ninjalo has asked for forgiveness, something that we can give freely as humans. Let us not look back at what he used to be and his past transgressions. But let us look forward to what he can become!
I.. for one... would welcome him back. +1”

Anything I can do to make this happen, just let me know.

Sincerely,
Ninjalo
By dlgn
Fun player + lots of experience + remorse and understanding of error of their actions = +1.
dlgn wrote:Fun player + lots of experience + remorse and understanding of error of their actions = +1.
Banned six times + same sob story every time + last ban was a permanent ban = go awai pls
By dlgn
TechnoProdigy wrote:
dlgn wrote:Fun player + lots of experience + remorse and understanding of error of their actions = +1.
Banned six times + same sob story every time + last ban was a permanent ban = go awai pls
Actually, from what I can tell, his appeals for previous bans were basically "it wasn't a big deal, unban me" which, for some reason, got him unbanned (perhaps because a lot of them were minor offenses). Anyway, I don't want to cause drama in this thread, so let's not fight.

~dlgn
By ColdF3ar
Ninjalo wrote: A provocative club was built on a spawn plot... someone who was trusted in the plot started to make a very bad pixelart depicting a staff member. Now, I didn’t build anything in this plot, pertaining to the club, or the pixelart.

INDENT Come time for the party and the staff member is very against attending. I stated I had screenshots of them agreeing to be in attendance, then an admin joined the server and banned me. I know it seems unfair a little, but to be honest, I could have stopped them from building it. After this ban, I appealed, which got accepted to be unbanned in the future. I then wanted my alt unbanned, and lied, saying it was a friend. I don’t know why I lied, because I was very good friends with Intelli. It was very stupid of me.
I feel I should contribute. I must make abundantly clear that this was my mistake alone; I constructed this portion of the build. I was still a tad new to the server at the time and thought the build would look better with a pixel art on the top. Originally it was not built to model a staff member but about half way through I changed the build to be funny and poke fun at a friend; regardless, this was over the line and I still apologize.

At the time I intended it to be lighthearted humor but i've realized this was absolutely rude and disrespectful of me. I should have respected intelli, staff, and the family friendly aspect of MineRealm more. I have made amends with the staff member years ago but this entire situation still does not sight right with me.

As Jolo said, he was not involved in this build's construction and should not have this aspect levered against him for his appeal.

Jolo has paid 2 years time for his previous actions and I believe that he genuinely seems 100% remorseful. So much so that his case should now warrant some reconsideration. It would be good to see an old friend return to MineRealm once again.
By Ninjalo
TechnoProdigy wrote:
I'm sorry you feel this way, and how I was in the past, I can see why you do. If you don't wish to talk to me, that is fine. I can't force you to like me or be my friend. If you would like for me to go away, the best I can do is not talk to you. I'm sorry, but if that it what you want, then I will respect your wish.
ColdF3ar wrote:
Ninjalo wrote: A provocative club was built on a spawn plot... someone who was trusted in the plot started to make a very bad pixelart depicting a staff member. Now, I didn’t build anything in this plot, pertaining to the club, or the pixelart.

I feel I should contribute. I must make abundantly clear that this was my mistake alone; I constructed this portion of the build. I was still a tad new to the server at the time and thought the build would look better with a pixel art on the top. Originally it was not built to model a staff member but about half way through I changed the build to be funny and poke fun at a friend; regardless, this was over the line and I still apologize.
I appreciate you coming forward for this, even though you didn't have to. I wasn't the best influence and I could have said something, but I didn't. Almost 2 years is a long time, but for the sake of not relighting old flames or arguments, I would ask that no one name anyone else in the situation.
Upvoted. I have only heard of you from friends but I can tell you are a better person than I've heard. 2 years can change someone a lot. Let's not let this be stuck in a NEEDS INTELLI chainloop too.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]