Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
88%
No
13%
By KingPotato
falareborn wrote:You got banned for swearing multiple times
Thank you for getting back to me so soon.

I apologize for any profanity I used in public chat, deliberate or otherwise. If I remember correctly (very big "if" here), I was rather upset at some of the directions the server was going in and immaturely commented on this with profanity. That does not excuse it, but that's most of what I remember.

Please consider allowing me back on the server. (If I am allowed back, I would like to request that my my forum account be unbanned as well.)

Thank you.
By KingPotato
MindlessInsanity wrote:Got my +1. Hope you can reclaim your stuff after all this long.
Thank you for the support. Judging from the map, both my structures are completely untouched. Not sure about the contents of my chests, but I can always rebuild (assuming I am allowed to return).
By Rokkrwolf
It was not just swearing persay, yeah helpbot got you for swearing but you carried it to the forums not only swearing but being disrespectful.

I will grant the unban, which I see no reason not too but lets try and keep our cool this time. If you wish for the forum account to be unbanned just ask.
By KingPotato
Rokkrwolf wrote:It was not just swearing persay, yeah helpbot got you for swearing but you carried it to the forums not only swearing but being disrespectful.

I will grant the unban, which I see no reason not too but lets try and keep our cool this time. If you wish for the forum account to be unbanned just ask.
Thank you very much for allowing me to return to the server and for replying to this thread so quickly.

I would very much like my forum account unbanned, and I will take extra caution to cool my head before making a post on the forums.
By Rokkrwolf
KingPotato wrote:
Rokkrwolf wrote:It was not just swearing persay, yeah helpbot got you for swearing but you carried it to the forums not only swearing but being disrespectful.

Thank you very much for allowing me to return to the server and for replying to this thread so quickly.

I would very much like my forum account unbanned, and I will take extra caution to cool my head before making a post on the forums.
Done.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]