Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
90%
No
10%
By dlgn
Honestly Shock, even if you were unbanned, it really wouldn't be worth playing right now. For reasons I really don't understand, the server is dead. Like, so dead that it usually only has 1-2 players on, and they're both afk. I don't know why staff haven't responded to your appeal, and I really can't guess. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, take heart that the rest of us aren't playing either :P and good luck.

~dlgn
dlgn wrote:Honestly Shock, even if you were unbanned, it really wouldn't be worth playing right now. For reasons I really don't understand, the server is dead. Like, so dead that it usually only has 1-2 players on, and they're both afk. I don't know why staff haven't responded to your appeal, and I really can't guess. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, take heart that the rest of us aren't playing either :P and good luck.

~dlgn
As sad as it is, he's right. People are more interested into the P2W market right now rather than actually playing. Also, staff, this guy has possibly the longest running ban appeal ever on this site. That deserves something.
By dlgn
MindlessInsanity wrote:
dlgn wrote:Honestly Shock, even if you were unbanned, it really wouldn't be worth playing right now. For reasons I really don't understand, the server is dead. Like, so dead that it usually only has 1-2 players on, and they're both afk. I don't know why staff haven't responded to your appeal, and I really can't guess. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, take heart that the rest of us aren't playing either :P and good luck.

~dlgn
As sad as it is, he's right. People are more interested into the P2W market right now rather than actually playing. Also, staff, this guy has possibly the longest running ban appeal ever on this site. That deserves something.
Well, to be fair, a long-running ban appeal doesn't mean they deserve to be unbanned. See: lizardsrock4, who got unbanned after months of appealing and community support only to be re-banned almost immediately after for kill aura hacks from the same modded client he was originally banned for. We all died a little inside after that.
Bump.

Going through a rough patch in life. Trying to remember why I do the doing.

Anyhow one of the first places my mind went was.... Ah I bet you guessed it.

Well here I am, still not giving up.

Love you guys.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]