Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By Seanyebro
I was playing today when i found a other person in my home
i had to defend myself someone teleported to me and dropped lava on me
Then i got banned
how and why is this fair?

how long does a ban last forever?
Attachments
4everalone.jpg
4everalone.jpg (84.08 KiB) Viewed 5109 times
By Spritzo
I'm assuming that floating tree farm type thing is yours? If it is, put up a sign. Also, you poured lava on me multiple times. I was there to check on things, I'm a mod, that's what I do. There was no reason to pour lava on me like crazy. I have no reason to steal your stuff, Iamsock might've though about doing it and it makes sense that you tried to burn him. Now I don't have an /unban command but I did try it, you can try to get back on. If you can't get on you can message Intelli to see if he can unban you. BUT people have claimed that you have been stealing and maybe possibly griefing, they have proof. So if you are unbanned consider this your only warning.
By Spritzo
Double post, my bad.

seanyebro you have been unbanned but this will be your only warning. Enjoy MineRealm! Don't get caught doing bad stuffs, as always.
By Iamsock
Seanyebro wrote:I was playing today when i found a other person in my home
i had to defend myself someone teleported to me and dropped lava on me
Then i got banned
how and why is this fair?

how long does a ban last forever?
So lets see...there have been multiple complaints about Seanyebro and now he's accusing a mod of teleporting to him and killing him with lava.

He killed me once while i was AFK with lava, and then when i went back to recover anything left he did it again...right in front of Spritzo. Basically, its him or me. If you'll let honest people play here or random douchebags, that's up o you.
By Spritzo
Here's what happened, and I should've assessed the situation before banning him. That farm place or wherever, is seanyebro's home. You said you were moving your home and went afk on his property therefore he poured lava on you. He might've thought you were stealing or something. Nevertheless I will definitely have my eye on sean if he comes back, he hasn't yet.
By Twisted_100
Iamsock is not the only person that has been complaining about sean's griefing...
I don't think it's really for to others to simply unban him
By jdankk
Mods can't unban people. So it was ultimately Intelli's decision of whether or not to unban him. And keep in mind that now that he has been warned mods will be watching him more closely, and honestly Spritzo and I have been watching everyone more closely. Next time there is no unban.

Also Seanyebro, you need to learn who the admins and mods are so you don't drop lava on them next time. And more so to everyone, mods are your friends. They don't mean you harm when they teleport to you. Most of the time we are checking on what is going on.
By Iamsock
Ridiculous if he gets unbanned. Before this incident people have made complaints about him greifing. He dumped lava on me while afk for no reason. He dumped lava on me again after i accused him of griefing, in front of a mod...who teleported to him and was dumped lava upon. I'm pretty sure that's the easiest decision ever to make.
By cerevox
You say people have complained about him griefing, but unless you post proof it doesn't mean anything. Although iirc pics were posted of him in someone else's chests somewhere else on forum.

If your are on someone else's property, expect to get laved. Also, going AFK in public zones in an invitation for people to kill you and steal your stuff. This should be common sense.

Also, for mods teleporting in to check on people, not everyone is gonna recognize your name. Getting fried is gonna happen. Some people also fry first and check names later.

Also, claiming that every mod is your friend is only gonna work on people who have been on the server a week or less. We have had bad mods and admins who have griefed and abused their powers several times, so having a colored name really doesn't mean that much to most of us.

Speaking as a player who has been on pretty much since the start of minerealm, the only powered folks I am willing to trust totally are kain, sueter, and intelli, and most of them are rarely on.

Edit: Although speaking of bad mods, this server has by far the least number of abusive mods ive seen. Most servers are pits of admins going nuts.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]