Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By Kress91
Last night, BCW81 and I logged in to find several things askew.

The floorboards to his treasure room were busted, his things stolen. Iron and other goodies were stolen.

My ship had several holes punched in it, and things were missing. Coal, diamonds, gold.

I looked around more and found my Operation Stargate's entrance was broken open, and its sign to say it was postponed was changed to read "Cocks!"

Earlier that day, I had caught LM108 and Unicycle robbing my house. I lava'd them in defense, and LM108 continued to visit repeatedly.

Rosesz was there to see the first time they were robbing me.

Today, Unicycle openly admitted to attacking Operation Stargate, and due to it being right next to my ship, and next to BCW81's place, I can only assume those were hit too. But the fact he would admit to Stargate tells me more than enough that he's just a cheap griefer needing a boot.

By Lm108
Me nor Unicycle ever stole from you man, hell i even gave you items so that you would calm down a bit.
The most damage done was what? Missing four blocks of glass and a free sign? I'll give you a full stack of glass and a another free sign, if you shut the hell up
Unicycle admitted it publicly. More than four people can attest to that. I want something done.
By Lm108
Silly Kress, those pictures don't even prove anything! He said he "may have" obviously he confused it for that star trek ship! As for the second picture he was just stating where we was! Kress or BCW probably asked where he had been and Unicycle told them "Just the stargate place lol"

:-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]