We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By General Grievous
Eetrab wrote:Nice over-11-month necro, there, Grievous.
It's close to 12 months... you know, like a birthday party when it's actual 1y... gosh, wasn't that obvious?!?
By Eetrab
General Grievous wrote:
Eetrab wrote:Nice over-11-month necro, there, Grievous.
It's close to 12 months... you know, like a birthday party when it's actual 1y... gosh, wasn't that obvious?!?

I'm sorry. (Sarcasm.) I was under the impression that 'over 11 months' and 'close to 12 months' were the same thing.
By Slathalin
VVolfie wrote:Username: VVolfie
Time Zone: (Offset GMT) For reference: Central U.S. time

About Yourself:
Loyalty and honesty are something I hold to high regards. I'm an avid gamer. I'm quite dedicated to the games I play. They're my passion along with writing, and graphic design. I've been a part of many game betas, and was requested to be a game tester for games like Final Fantasy 14, Tribes: Ascend and a few other PC games before the beta was released. A few friends and I attempted to make a PC shooter as a side project, and I was a big part of the graphic design. I plan on entering game design at Full Sail University in Florida, and get my degree online.

Qualifications:
I've played the position of admin on another server that recently shut down. So I have some level of experience in the matter. When difficult situations arrive I have the ability to see both sides of the dilemma properly without biased views. I'm very friendly, and on minerealm specifically try to help as much as I can when it's needed. I've attempted to do my part in solving matters when an admin was not present in the past, and I do hope that my positive and caring attitude reflects my intentions.

Why you deserve this position:
I'm an active member of the Minerealm community. True, I haven't been here quite as long as many others, but I do my best to get to know as many people as I can on a personal level. I want to aid in enforcing the rules to my utmost extent, and of course knowing the rules in the first place is a large part of that.

Availability:
My sleeping schedule tends to be a bit nocturnal. I wake up around Noon and go to bed anywhere from 3am-7am. All the while having minerealm on pretty actively, or in the background. Since I don't go to college until Fall of next year I'm free at any time, day or night.

Anything else you wish to add:
During my time here I have met some of the most amazing people I've ever met. Though people have their days, I have never seen someone not get the help they need or the treatment they deserve. Knowing this from first hand experiences I'd like the chance to extend my own gratitude to other new players, as the staff have done to me in the past.
now that you are a staff... you're a darn good one!

User has a brief vacation due to second count of necromancy.
By Ratta237
bendrake57 wrote:
VVolfie wrote:Username: VVolfie
Time Zone: (Offset GMT) For reference: Central U.S. time

About Yourself:
Loyalty and honesty are something I hold to high regards. I'm an avid gamer. I'm quite dedicated to the games I play. They're my passion along with writing, and graphic design. I've been a part of many game betas, and was requested to be a game tester for games like Final Fantasy 14, Tribes: Ascend and a few other PC games before the beta was released. A few friends and I attempted to make a PC shooter as a side project, and I was a big part of the graphic design. I plan on entering game design at Full Sail University in Florida, and get my degree online.

Qualifications:
I've played the position of admin on another server that recently shut down. So I have some level of experience in the matter. When difficult situations arrive I have the ability to see both sides of the dilemma properly without biased views. I'm very friendly, and on minerealm specifically try to help as much as I can when it's needed. I've attempted to do my part in solving matters when an admin was not present in the past, and I do hope that my positive and caring attitude reflects my intentions.

Why you deserve this position:
I'm an active member of the Minerealm community. True, I haven't been here quite as long as many others, but I do my best to get to know as many people as I can on a personal level. I want to aid in enforcing the rules to my utmost extent, and of course knowing the rules in the first place is a large part of that.

Availability:
My sleeping schedule tends to be a bit nocturnal. I wake up around Noon and go to bed anywhere from 3am-7am. All the while having minerealm on pretty actively, or in the background. Since I don't go to college until Fall of next year I'm free at any time, day or night.

Anything else you wish to add:
During my time here I have met some of the most amazing people I've ever met. Though people have their days, I have never seen someone not get the help they need or the treatment they deserve. Knowing this from first hand experiences I'd like the chance to extend my own gratitude to other new players, as the staff have done to me in the past.
now that you are a staff... your a darn good one!
Thanks for necroing a thread that's been dead for two months :|
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]