We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By river33
Username:
River33

River

Time Zone:
GMT-6

About Yourself:
I'm a Software Engineer at a nation-wide banking software company and have been working from home every day for the last 5 years. I graduated with my Bachelors degree in Computer Science with a Math minor and I am currently pursuing my Master's degree in Business Administration.

Qualifications:
I've been on and off of this server for about 9 years now. This is the only Minecraft server I have ever really played other than my own. I constantly interact with the community to help in one way or another and I have several IRL and in-game friends that play this server.

Why you deserve this position:
This is a hard question because it requires people to boast about themselves, but I believe I deserve this because I am a consistent server log in and community driven player that also happens to be a Software Engineer (I can help with development if we need it).

Also, I call Intelli, "Intelli Belli". :)

Availability:
As I mentioned above, I work from home. This gives me extreme availability, which I think we need right now with the new server starting (I logged in this morning to see a bunch of griefiing and no staff members on). I technically work a 8-4 or 9-5 day Monday - Friday, but I can get on MineRealm at pretty much any time and I constantly have discord open (as well as being at my computer desk most of the time anyway).

Anything else you wish to add:
I'm re-submitting my application for staff because I believe we need more staff members that can have a higher availability since we launched the new server.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]