We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By guige1
Username: guige1

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

About Myself: I find myself to be someone who is outgoing and easy to get along with. I am currently a senior in high school. I play baseball and soccer as well as many other miscellaneous activities. I live in San Francisco with my family. Minerealm was the first server I found after purchasing Minecraft back in early 2011. I fell in love with the server due to the diversity of activities available. I also extremely enjoyed the community aspect of the server. I enjoy coming online and knowing almost every player and introducing myself to new players whom I have not met.

Qualifications: I would like to begin by saying I have not previously been a moderator. I have tried to stay active on the forums and in the community. I do not know exactly what it is like to be a moderator but I have gained experience in the field of leadership through being the captain of my high school baseball and soccer teams. I also am an Eagle Scout which taught me many lessons about keeping a level head and knowing how to deal with stressful situations. I joined Minerealm over four years ago and have been part of this wonderful community and I look forward to four more

Why you deserve this position: Having been a part of Minerealm for over four years I have seen many up and down. At times I saw a lot of rule breaking and arguing. Many times I wanted to step in but didn't feel I had any pull in helping the situation. I believe bringing some of the lessons I learned in sports and in being an Eagle Scout would make a positive impact on the server. A major lesson I learned in Boy Scouts was having a level head in situations especially in arguments. I believe the only way to settle an arguement is to fully hear out both sides and figure out what went wrong. A lot of my training for Eagle scout dealt with having to lead people who did not want to listen to you. Also having to deal with individuals who were not open to ideas that differed from theirs. I believe that I would be a good addition to staff by being a leader and being level headed to help solve problems and arguments on the server

Availability: 4-5 hours daily. I can also be contacted outside of Minerealm via Facebook, Twitter or Skype if a problem may arise. Once my soccer season ends in early February I will have a few extra hours each day.

Anything else you wish to add: Having played on Minerealm for a long time I have grown to love the server and the community very much. I would be extremely honored to be a part of the staff that makes this server so great. I have played on many servers but none have been even close to as great as Minerealm. I will continue to play until they carry me to my grave. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this

~guige1
By dschew888
I've known Guige1 for many years. I consider him the most trustworthy, funny, and encouraging person I know. Everything Guige1 is accurate, I believe that he would become a great staff member.

+1
By dlgn
Based on my experience, you seem like you'd make a great mod, although we don't really need any ATM.

Also, are you Italian? Because if so, that's super neat.
By guige1
Hi dlgn and dschew888,
Thank you very much for the nice words! I am indeed first generation Italian American! I hope to see you guys on soon!
~guige1
By cubeguy314
I'd love to see you as a mod, but I don't know if there's anything to moderate...
The most you could probably do is make sure that those 1 or 2 afk alt accounts don't do anything bad like cross streams or something.
By guige1
Thank you cubeguy314! Yes unfortunately there is not much to moderate at this time but I am sure that when v5 is released there will be a need for moderators, so i guess it does not hurt to start adding/training a few now! I hope to see you online soon so we can catch up!

~guige1
By Onesurferdude
I have had the pleasure to have known guige1 in person for almost my entire life. He is one of my best friends. He has always been a very level headed individual and has always had his priorities straight. He has been a part of the Minerealm community for a long time and always talk about the great times he has had on the server. He recruited my brothers (srvll, Penguin_Stud) to join the server in late 2011, as well and multiple other friends. I believe he would make a great addition to the Minerealm staff due to his great problem solving abilities and love for the server

Best of luck guige1

+1

Onesurferdude
By guige1
Thank you Onesurferdude! It has been great knowing you all these years!! Hope to see you on Minerealm soon! Thank you very much for the kind words!!

~guige1
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]