We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Grelman
Username: Grelman (pcgamer176, Krakov)
Time Zone: PST

About Yourself: Not much to tell really. I'm a college student with too much time on my hands and I love to play Minecraft. One might say that I'm obsessed with nostalgia. Always watching old movies 20s-80s. The music I love most is romantic era classical, but I have a wide appreciation for other genres(which usually falls into the 20s-80s period as well). I've always been interested in science, especially natural/environmental. Anything space wise too. I'm no guru, but I have a competent level for tech. I first joined MineRealm from a PMC list over servers in november 2011, and for about 2 years I mostly kept to myself. Around 2013 I got more involved with the community and got a group of friends that joined regularly. Then we all banded together to make a nice little guild. It's definitely the social aspect that's had me coming back to MineRealm for so long. Now I have hopes to expand my experience of MineRealm, and start helping out a bit more. I've said in the past that I wouldn't really want to be a staff member. Recently however I've noticed that the server could really do with a daily active member, and I am more than willing to lend a hand now that a good number of staffs have been hardly joining over the past year. It's also something I realize I could would well. I'm definitely looking forward to the experience of learning how to do the job well, and ultimately helping give back to the server I've spent so much time on over the past few years.

Qualifications: I join several times a day even if I'm not doing anything involved on the server. I'm very well versed in the rules of the server. The only times I've been banned is by mistake.
Why you deserve this position: Again, I log on daily and am involved with helping my guild when I can and I'm eager to start helping the rest of the server officially. I communicate well, and act as an impartial voice in situations. I know all the other admins at least casually.

Availability: I'm active everyday of the week, and since joining MineRealm there probably hasn't been 7 days when I haven't logged on. Even when I'm not necessarily playing I frequently glance at chat from an alt while awake. Also to be honest being staff would make me feel compelled to join more/stay longer.

Anything else you wish to add: I'm more active than I probably should be. I would never let emotions inhibit me from doing my job, or doing it in an inappropriate way. For anyone wondering I won't be changing my name again unless it somehow becomes notorious IRL. If your deep burning desire is to know my first name we can PM each other or Skype.(Skype is also a chat I check daily if not hourly)

Thank You for reading/considering me.

-Grelman
Since it seems that old staff applications can now be bumped, we would like to bump the application of Grelman due to the fact that he is not only online very often, but also a very helpful player.

Regards,
Alexa, Lenni und Aki
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]