We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By monkeychunks
Username: 0820497
Time Zone: UTC-6

About Yourself: Im in 11th grade, and I like to play minecraft. I also like to help people out. Making other people on the server happy also makes me happy.

Qualifications: I have been banned at least 6 times (On this server alone) so I know what it's like to be banned. I also have lots of experience with hacks. I can cetch hackers very quickly and I also have xrayed a lot so I can also tell very easily when someone is xraying. I have been staff on several servers but Im not sure they are still up. One went down for sure, then the other I kept kicking people and abusing my powers (I even tried banning the owner). I also have lots of experience trolling, looting, and griefing so I can tell if someone is breaking one of those rules. I also come to big assumptions about people very quickly, you can even ask VVolfie! This means I could just ban new players that join that I feel are trouble right when they join. This will prevent a lot of rules broken.

Why you deserve this position: Im good with people, and Rokkrwolf312 gave me a [Staff] tag once which is close enough to staff. I also have a very high reputation on minerealm, follow the rules strictly, and am a very honest person. I also have spent many hours on the forums, and have a lot of experience on minerealm overall.

Availability: When Im on minerealm.

Anything else you wish to add: Nope #08204974staff2014

Rokkrwolf312 and Intelli approve this application

Edit by Rokkr: Actually we don't.
Last edited by monkeychunks on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
By dlgn
Availability: When Im on minerealm.
I never would have guessed.
By Eetrab
Can't tell if trolling or if it is a genuine application...
By Bu1ld0g
monkeychunks wrote:I have been banned at least 6 times. I also have lots of experience with hacks. I also have xrayed a lot
monkeychunks wrote:I also have a very high reputation on minerealm, follow the rules strictly, and am a very honest person.
I just sprayed my monitor with coffee.....

By Eetrab
TechnoProdigy wrote:For the love of all that is good on this planet; hell no.

I can do one better:

lim(-e^x) = my support for this application.
x-->
By society
monkeychunks wrote:I have been banned at least 6 times (On this server alone) so I know what it's like to be banned.
You need to up your troll game, it was obvious from the first sentence!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]