We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Rip_void
Username: Rip_Void

Time Zone: UTC+10
About Yourself: Hello, my in game name is Rip_void but everyone can call me Rip. I've been on the server for over 2 years, and i have made many friends within the minerealm community. I have seen many players come and many go and I believe being a very veteran player even would benefit the server.

At the moment I work as a police officer which i enjoy very much, but before that I was at school which i finished year 12 and then moved onto Web programing which i received a cert IV. I have always enjoyed playing minecraft hence why i have been around for so long.

Qualifications: As mentioned above i have a Cert IV in web programming and i have been around the minerealm community for along time. I know who is who and i know who has been and gone. I am very active in the forums always browsing. I have never done anything wrong by the server or the community of minerealm so why would i start now i have never been banned or warned before in the whole time i have played on minerealm.

Why you deserve this position: During the long time I have been here I have helped many people on the game, and I think I would be able to better help people with being staff. I think i would be a benefit as i have said above and i would be unique as there is currently no Australian Staff and i would like to represent the community.

Availability: Mon-Sunday: 8am - 9PM

Anything else you wish to add: All I would like to add to this application is that I thank you for taking the time to read this and look apon this application nicely. I think i would be able to greatly help to the forum and server as i know the community of minerealm, i would be able to do the best i possably can, and i think i would be a benefit. I have previously applied for forum mod but that position is now obsolete so i think it is time to apply for staff.

Thanks
Rip_void :)
By Ratta237
+1 for an Australian staff member, we'll get there someday...
By Sharp_Enderman
Works as police officer. Is available to play games all day, every day. Sounds legit.
You could easily recover the validity of your story by saying you're working the night shift, but then you would have to explain how it is you manage to be available all through your sleeping cycle, if this is the case.
This is all coming from someone who knows nothing about you. I see a potential lack of truthfulness in the application. Just calling it out. You could always prove me wrong. Until then, -1.
Last edited by Sharp_Enderman on Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
By gallinka
+1

The biggest issue I see with people wanting staff is lack of commitment. I AM NOT trying to be critical of any current staff, I think they are doing a fine job. Being willing to be online and available is very important (of all the qualified applicants). Intelli can hand out a banhammer to 100 qualified people and if their sum time online is only 10 hours a week then staff as a whole is very ineffective.

I greatly look forward to an assuie staff member. I play when I get home from work (12:30-1:00 AM, EST) and there often is no staff for a few hours until I go to bed.

I hope, Rip_void, you can show a good commitment level (1-3 hours a night, 3-5 nights a week).
By mitchie151
+1

We need Aussie staff! Almost no staff online for large portions of the Aussie day. Rip_Void is a good player too and I can support him for both reasons.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]