We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Benstir
Username: Benstir
Time Zone: GMT -5

About Yourself: Well I'm going into my senior year of high school and things are looking up for me. I plan on going to college and playing on the server has been a big part of this year for me. Outside of Minecraft I often find my myself at band, I play the marimba along with other mallet percussion instruments, playing with my buddies I also take part in stage crew doing the behind the scenes things for school musicals. Last but not least I also have taken part in my schools German club leadership.

Qualifications: As far as experience on the server I still not have achieved the veteran status. However I did not find MineRealm until I had Minecraft well over a year. However on smaller bukkit servers I've had and maintained staff positions with professionalism

Why you deserve this position: Let me be completely honest with you. I wouldn't be posting this application if I felt I didn't deserve it. Although I would feel honored to receive the position. Overall I feel as though I deserve the position not that I've done anything special but simply because I'd love to help protect the server.

Availability: Pretty much all my off time. I have loads of off time during the winter and summer. During the fall and part of the spring I'm constrained on time but I will always make time to get on the server

Anything else you wish to add: I will always make myself available to help.
By ssjbloodwar
Benstir what are you doing here? I think your on the wrong forums.... I think you meant to apply for recycle bin cleaner. :P Anyways um +0.5 you need to mine more blocks.

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
+1
By Slathalin
ssjbloodwar wrote:you need to mine more blocks.
you mean get his user rep. up?
(just me being my nubby self)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]