We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By cerberus56
Absolutely YES!!! Raven is the most selfless and helpful person I've known on mindrealm. She puts the integrity and well-being of the server above herself, and is very trustworthy. I have made her a staff member on my server for those very reasons.
By Skylord_Fox
As one of her neighbors on The Island, I can't begin to express how kind and helpful she has been and can be. This is something she truly deserves. Not much else I can say that hasn't been said, especially what cobaya said.
Good luck Darth_Raven!!!
+ ...
By monkeychunks
Yes, just yes! This should have happened long ago! +1000000000000

Darth_Raven is one of the best members of minerealm I have seen. She watches over old disbanded realms and restores them. Currently she is restoring a mass amount of griefed realms. She is also letting newbs stay on one of her realms. Raven has said hardly any bad words in chat, has never been banned and has done a lot for the server. Darth has donated many times and holds a 9/10 user reputation. Not only that, but she is almost always on. I can say she is one of the most certified members for the job.
By nightmarelord11
Darth is one of the nicest players I've ever met on Minerealm. She's really helpful and has a lovely personality. Also Business Dog says yes, so who dares disagree?
By Darth_Raven
I cannot thank you all enough for the support you have shown me, but I can try, so thanks to everyone who supported me on and off this thread and in game . It is really appreciated.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]