We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Ratta237
TechnoProdigy wrote:
cobaya18 wrote:
Zombehpig wrote:-snip-
We aren't just some random crappy server that the owner gives you admin on. We have our custom plugins which are 2; CoreProtect and MinerealmSurvival. So my point is, you wont know a lot of the commands. Read the stickies.
Coreprotect is available to the public, and I think is mainly what the admins use.
Yes but intelli CREATED it, and minerealm mainly pioneered it.
By TechnoProdigy
Ratta237 wrote:
TechnoProdigy wrote:
cobaya18 wrote:
We aren't just some random crappy server that the owner gives you admin on. We have our custom plugins which are 2; CoreProtect and MinerealmSurvival. So my point is, you wont know a lot of the commands. Read the stickies.
Coreprotect is available to the public, and I think is mainly what the admins use.
And? He was saying because our plugins are custom, he wouldn't know the commands. I've used CoreProtect quite a lot and have a general sense of the commands. It's entirely plausible that he could know all of the commands, is what I'm getting at.
By Ratta237
TechnoProdigy wrote:
Ratta237 wrote:
TechnoProdigy wrote:
cobaya18 wrote:
And? He was saying because our plugins are custom, he wouldn't know the commands. I've used CoreProtect quite a lot and have a general sense of the commands. It's entirely plausible that he could know all of the commands, is what I'm getting at.
Yeah, but coreprotect isn't all that widely used. And I think it's a bit stupid to say that he knows ALL the bukkit plugin commands, that would be a crapload of commands.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]