We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Grelman
Acceptance of this app is a bit overdue I think, a great engineer and pleasant with all people. Now that he's active again theres no more fitting person for staff than he right now. Intelli's really missing out on a great staff member. The sooner the better!
By The-Jack-DeCk
TeeJay would make a wonderful moderator and would also cover time slots that other staff can not. If more staff are needed, I would hope he would be accepted for the job!
By Rip_void
This thread has 2000+ views plus and more than 40 posts supporting it. If this doesn't occur I have given up on why we make these threads.
By Tee
Thanks again for the support :)

Community approval is only part of staff selection, Rip ... Intelli and Rokkr have to be confident that staff won't abuse the position for their own benefit, and will likely only appoint staff when they see a specific need anyway - as the more staff there are, the more likely it becomes that someone will step out of line.

Anyways, I'm here for the community and gameplay ... I'm sticking around regardless ;)
By Rick
My eyes may be deceiving me, but I think I see a Mod Blue name now TeeJay;)

Allow me to be the first in this thread to say "Congrats!".
By dlgn
Oh my gosh. Congratulations! *squeals excitedly*
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]