We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By 11Hax
I feel this thread deserves a better response than my personal reaction, which I posted above.

From the community point of view, we couldn't get a better staff member than TeeJay. He is always fair, helpful and never ever flames. He also have the knowledge both of the diffrent communities within the server, the rules and the players. Besides this he is pretty good at Minecraft, and got answers to most issues when it comes to the game itself.

I am often online during those times when staff is not (GMT/UCT ~9.00-15.00) during which times TeeJay normally are available. Having staff available at all hours is important if we want new players to join and stay. Newcomers don't tend to stay for five hours just to see if they could get the proper help, they move on to another server.

Plus it would make the experience for us old players outside of North America much better. I have often missed staff for quite some time, which gets frustrating.

If TeeJay would become staff, he would be way better at it than any of those that are staff at the moment. I ensure you that. I would like to say like Darz did:
DerDarz wrote:+1 TeeJay is too good for every binding position but if he wants to become staff i'll support him :)
But I am not sure I am good enough to say that...
By dlgn
The only possible reason I wouldn't want you to be staff is because you aren't evil enough to deserve the horrible nub attacks. But you volunteered, and so, with a heavy heart, +1.

~dlgn
By The Realismmm
+1
TeeJay is one of the most helpful and easy to talk to members of MineRealm, if TeeJay doesn't get this position I will feel that MineRealm is missing out on one of the best potential staff members that there has ever been. I can't insist more, MineRealm will benefit ten fold if TeeJay becomes a staff member.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]