We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By eah
Username: eah2119
Time Zone: GMT-5

About Yourself: I am currently attending my first semester at a local community college full time. I plan on taking general courses here, then transferring to a larger university after a year or two to study my major. What will my major be? I don't know. How long will I be there? I don't know. My future is foggy, but I hope I can impress my family, mentors, and perhaps the world.

Qualifications: First, I am a staff member on an other, smaller, creative server. I have dealt with griefings, disputes, hackers, trolls, and the like. Also, said server utilizes CoreProtect. I have learned its ropes well (especially when and when not to use the restore command lol).
Second, observe my past behavior. I am rarely stressed and often know when to be appropriate. I realize the necessity to preserve the server's PG rating. I can do this while also being entertaining. Indeed, I believe entertaining is an important characteristic of a moderator.

Why you deserve this position: Deserve insinuates that this position is a reward. This position is hardly a reward, but I think my past behavior proves I am mod worthy. I love the MineRealm community. I love its size and heterogeneous mixture of players. I would love to keep it safe, satisfied, and pure.

Availability: I have class at patchy times between 7:30 AM EST and 2:00 PM from Monday through Saturday. I sleep from about midnight to 7:00 AM (and later depending on the day of the week). For the rest of the time, I am mostly free and not afk. I'm also available on Skype.

Anything else you wish to add: Please do not "+1" or "-1" me without reason and please do not bump this application for me.
By dlgn
eah2119 wrote:Please do not "+1" or "-1" me without reason.
I have reason. You're funny, often on, serious when needed, and reliable.

+1

~dlgn
By MEMYYSELFANDME!!
+1; Reason: You are actually more active than you think. I know because you are usually on when I am and you are on for a good amount of time. You would also be a fine staff member due to being on when most of the griefers/trolls/hackers are on.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]